The yield will come down because of continuous drawing of water from the groundwater source, High urbanization growth, Climatic Changes, High fall in Ground water table, increase of water demanding in Industries & Housing. The only option to recharge the groundwater source is by adopting recharging system by harvesting rainwater during the monsoon season.
- Self Sustainable System Especially for Water Requirements.
- Increase Ground Water Level by Re-charging
- Reduces Stress on Urban Water Supply at least by 25%
- Reduces Stress on Urban Water Supply at Least by 25%
- Rejuvenation of Dried Bore Wells
- Reduces Salinity and Fluoride Content in the Bore Well