M-Flocs technology employs thousands of polyethylene bio ﬁlm carriers operating in mixed motion within an aerated wastewater treatment basin. Each individual bio carrier increases productivity through providing protected surface area to support the growth of heterotrophic and autotrophic bacteria within its cells. It is this high-density population of bacteria that achieves high-rate biode gradation within the system, while also offering process reliability and ease of operation. This technology provides cost-effective treatment with minimal maintenance since MBBR processes self-maintain an optimum level of productive bio ﬁlm. Additionally, the bio ﬁlm attached to the mobile bio carriers within the system automatically responds to load ﬂuctuations.
- Sewage Treatment
- Efﬂuent Treatment
- Food industries
- Nominal Parmeter Industry
- Compact units with small size.
- Increased treatment capacity.
- Complete solids removal.
- Improved settling characteristics.
- Operation at higher suspended biomass.
- Concentrations leading to long sludge retention times.
- Enhanced process stability.
- Low head loss.
- No ﬁlter channelling.
- No need of periodic back washing.
- Reduced sludge production and no problems with Sludge bulking.
- Life of carrier media up to 10 years.